Dawn Dressler writing for Reader’s Digest in their September 2000 issue came up with an article entitled: “Why It’s Great to Be a Dog”
Listen to this:
- No one expects you to take a bath every day.
- If it itches, you can scratch it.
- There’s no such thing as bad food.
- A rawhide bone can entertain you for hours.
- If you grow hair in weird places, no one notices.
- You can lie around all day without worrying about being fired.
- You don’t get in trouble for putting your head in a stranger’s lap.
- You’re always excited to see the same people.
- Having big feet is considered an asset.
- Puppy love can last.
And may I possible add a few more?
- You don’t have to worry about corporate downsizing.
- You’re not very concerned with Gas prices and rice shortage.
Now here is what some other people have had to say on the subject: Continue reading